The West Kent ‘Club Together’ 2018 Cycling Challenge
• The ‘Club Together’ 2018 Cycle Challenge is a one day cycling event taking in as many West Kent rugby clubs as possible
• The day is rugby themed and intended to achieve three objectives:
1. Raise money for the individual rugby clubs taking part and for Wooden Spoon ‘the children’s charity of rugby’
2. To foster camaraderie across the rugby community in Kent
3. Promote healthy lifestyles and have fun!
• The challenge takes riders through 100 miles of beautiful Kent countryside
• The event is planned to take place on Sunday 3rd June, 2018
• Money raised will be split equally between the participating rugby clubs and Wooden Spoon Kent
• All funds raised for Kent Spoon will be spent on projects for disadvantaged children in the county
The Wooden Spoon Charity
Founded in 1983, the charity harnesses the spirit and values of rugby to positively transform the lives of disadvantaged and disabled children and young people across the UK and Ireland.
Updated 09:03 - 10 Mar 2018 by Dominic Mitchell
In the UK, one child in every hundred suffers from a lifelong disability that will profoundly affect his or her ability to lead a full and happy life.
For more details visit their website at https://woodenspoon.org.uk/